Registration is now open for the ZCON 2015 event – the 28th Annual ZCCA International Z Car Convention! General costs are listed below for your convenience as well. 🙂
NOTE: incomplete (unpaid) registrations will be held for 30 days, thereafter it WILL be deleted. Your registration is NOT complete until you complete payment.
Refund policy: 50% may be refunded (at convention team’s discretion) if cancelled by 3/31, no refund thereafter. If you have any questions, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Registration – includes access to all events. Primary/Guest fees are $120/90 respectively.
- Includes; Event T-shirt, Goodie Bag (for primary registrant only), suds-n-shine access (includes beer for those of legal age), opening reception (appetizers, water/iced tea), guest presentations, raffles/auctions, access to motorsports activities as spectator (optional cost to drive/participate), access to free “warm” parade laps and group photo on track, area drives – whether guided or self-guided, closing banquet (served 3-course meal, water/tea – cash bar available), silent and live auctions.
- Texas Chili Cook-off $3– includes texas-style chili and discount coupon for cash-bar margaritas.
- HPDE Track Event – $175/driver – free to spectate and participate in noon-time track “warm” parade laps and group photo.
- Autocross at MIR – $55/driver – free to spectate.
- Drag Racing at MIR – $30/driver – free to spectate.
- Car Shows – Judged $45/ People’s Choice $35
- Dinner Cruise – $65/person
- Movie (Winning / Paul Newman) – $3/person
Please note – if you’re ONLY interested in participating in the HPDE Track Day OR People’s Choice Car Show (no banquets or other events) – email us at: email@example.com for special discounted rate.